Monday, June 13, 2011

Hey Boo Boo...Look at that Picnic Basket

One of my favorite things about summer is picnics - by the river, at the lake, at the beach, at the park, in the backyard...I'm not picky about where, but I am picky about what. For me the best picnics are those with the proper accouterments...my daughter Savannah has become quite the expert in the last 7 years.


I am addicted to containers and well with picnics, you get to use lots of containers! I keep a basket stocked with the basic supplies and always have a cute blanket on hand. I have a couple of baskets, but this is my favorite because it holds alot and I always bring the hamper/cooler.

Dont's forget the libations...

This summer we are planning a few special picnics. Our town shows movies in the park so we will picnic at a few of those and we will be picnicing in the great outdoors on our upcoming roadtip in July. In addition we will throw in the backyard, park and beach along the way.

It'a always fun to have an impromptu picnic along the way!


Do you have a favorite spot to picnic?

Centsational Girl
Between Naps on the Porch
Making the World Cuter
The Girl Creative
Sumos Sweet Stuff
The DIY Showoff
Keeping it Simple
Thrifty Treasures

No comments:

Post a Comment