Wednesday, June 15, 2011

End of Year Teacher Gifts

It's that time of year...you know where you are scambling to come up with an idea for a gift for the teacher. One that is thoughtful and will say thank you for all that you have done for my child and basically teaching the kiddos everyday without running screaming from the classroom.  Shout out Mrs. W!

My friend came up with a similiar idea for her son's class.  I was inspired (basically I took the idea). My daughter wanted to make something and this seemed like a breeze.

I am not a scrapper but for some reason I'm a sucker for deals on scrapbook supplies - I have loads of paper, and I mean loads!  I have every intention of making my daughter a baby book (before she is 10) and I do use it for picture mats and cards. But seriously I think I could open my own store.  I was more than happy to be able to use it for this project.


You can see that it's a little off kilter, I wanted to fix it but my daughter made me promise that she could make it all on her own...times 3! She made one for the class helper and the computer teacher.

Join the party

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I love this. :)

    Turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete