Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to it....

....so after an unplanned step away, I am back to Blog Land. In need of distraction I have been going DIY crazy. I have several projects in various stages of completion and a few that are complete. I am completely addicted to the thrill of the hunt. Even with all of these unfinished projects, I am still looking for more!

Yesterday my daughter and I went to a tea party in a neighboring town. As we were driving home, she spotted a Goodwill and said "Hey Mama, there's a Goodwill, I think we should go in". Two things occurred to me; 1. Why is my 6 and 3/4 (it's very important to her to count the 3/4....even though I keep telling her soon enough she won't want to)...so why is my 6 and 3/4 year old daughter seeing a Goodwill when I don't even see it?! and 2. How far do I have to drive before I can make a u-turn?

Of course we should go in....I've never been to this one before! Oh and apparently they are moving to a new location in 2 weeks and they have a ton of stock for the new place! Hmmm wonder if I should mark my calendar...uh yea....did it as soon as I walked out of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment